SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT
[GRE ALPHA ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIAL LIMITED] (hereinafter "GRE Alpha") offers and sales through this web site www.grealpha.com (hereinafter "the Web Site"), products of GRE ALPHA ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIAL LIMITED ( Sales of goods offered on the Web Site are governed by the following General Terms and Conditions of Sales (hereinafter the "Terms and Conditions"). The products offered on the Web Site are sold by GRE Alpha which is a company registered under the laws of Hong Kong, with registered office situate at Unit 323 & 325, 3/F., No. 1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong.
1. The Web Site displays products to be purchased, sold and delivered exclusively to individuals above the age of consent. The products available on the Web Site are intended to be purchased, sold and delivered solely for own use and not for resale
2. Before confirming and issuing the order, the customer must read carefully these Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed and downloaded through links from the relevant pages of the Web Site and/or from the e-mail that GRE Alpha will send you in accordance with Article 3.7. These Terms and Conditions
1. The Web Site includes and displays, for each product selected, a picture of the item, its unit price, its colors and dimensions.
2. The chosen items together with the related data, such price, will be added to your Shopping Cart.
4. Should you need to amend (e.g. item or number of items) or correct any error on your order, you should refer to the instructions contained on the Web Site.
5. Upon confirmation, your order will be submitted directly to GRE Alpha and be recorded on its system.
6. At the end of the purchase procedure, GRE Alpha recommends you download, save or print the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of completion of your order. You will also receive an e-mail, at the address you entered in the Purchase Form, confirming the main conditions of your purchase, and containing a PDF copy of the entire Terms and Condition.
7. GRE Alpha reserves the right to reject orders issued by consumers that GRE Alpha consider unsuitable or with whom there is an ongoing legal dispute regarding a prior order or for whatever other legitimate reason, without giving any reason. GRE Alpha reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. GRE Alpha may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased. In the event GRE Alpha makes a change to or cancels an order, GRE Alpha will attempt to notify you using the contact information you provided at the time the order was made.
1. You should check the availability of any item offered on the Web Site at any time, either while creating your Shopping Cart, since the products offered by GRE Alpha on the Web Site are subject to stock limits, and GRE Alpha does not guarantee always their availability
2. In case of temporarily unavailability of certain products, GRE Alpha will inform you as soon as possible (and in any case within the term of delivery as specified below) by e-mail or telephone. If the chosen item(s) are not available, no charge will be made to your credit card. In the event that your credit card has already been charged with proved clearance of payment evidence, you will be refunded as soon as possible:
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
1. The order procedure is completed when you select the "Confirm" option. Upon confirmation, your order will be submitted to GRE Alpha for processing and must not be changed or cancelled.
2. Confirmation of your order will be taken as proof of your acceptance of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions and the data recorded by GRE Alpha on its server shall be treated as legal evidence of the transaction between GRE Alpha and the customer.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The prices of all products offered on the Web Site are exclusive of all other local taxes and duties if required. The delivery price is excluded at the first step, but included in the total price.
2. The prices of the products made available for sale will be indicated in USD but the consumer's credit card will be charged in the currency of your country according to the exchange rate applied by each bank at the moment of issuing of the order.
3. The products will be dispatched to the address given when the order is made. For security reasons, GRE Alpha cannot ship any order to a P.O. Box or accept any order where it is impossible to identify the individual private recipient of the order, and its address.
4. The total amount shown at the end of the purchasing procedure before the confirmation of the order also includes shipping costs, as detailed below and displayed alongside the product's price.
GRE Alpha only accepts payments by following credit cards:
5. Your order will only be dispatched once we have verified your credit card data with the bank and received authorization to debit your credit card. Your credit card will only be debited after your order is confirmed.
1. Shipping cost charged to customers for each order are those cost indicated in the Web Site alongside with prices of products offered on the Web Site.
2. The shipping costs are shown together with the other purchase costs at the conclusion of the order process, prior to confirmation
3. GRE Alpha will deliver the ordered goods around 7 business (seven) days of the confirmation and issuance of the order.
4. In the event of delivery problems, or lateness of delivery of more than 10 (ten) working days after the placement of your order, customers are requested to notify GRE Alpha using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.orgGRE Alpha reserves the right not to respond to claims made more than 30 (thirty) days after the order has been processed.
WEB SITE CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
2. The above amendments shall be effective only in relation to purchase orders submitted after the date of modification or amendment. In particular, you will be charged the prices displayed on the Web Site at the time your order is confirmed, provided that the products ordered are available at that time.
3. Occasionally there may be typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (collectively "Errors") on the Web Site that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. GRE Alpha reserves the right to, at any time and without prior notice, correct any such errors, change or update information, revoke any offer that contains such Errors, and cancel any order at any time prior to shipment, including after you have submitted an order and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In that event, we will reverse any applicable charges that have been made to your credit card.
1. Goods must be checked at the time of delivery to make sure they correspond to the items ordered.
2. Any anomalies found at delivery (e.g. interference or damage to the packing, damaged goods, missing items with respect to the waybill, goods not corresponding to those ordered etc.) may be indicated directly to the courier on the delivery note in a handwritten comment signed by the customer. In this event, the customer must not accept all the goods purchased with an order and presenting anomalies and must give it or them back to the courier.
3. In the event anomalies (e.g. interference or damage to the packing, damaged goods, missing items with respect to the waybill, goods not corresponding to those ordered etc.) are found after the opening of the pack, the customer must promptly notify GRE Alpha. The customer must also fill in and execute a note including comments on the reasons of the return. The customer should then follow the procedure ruled by clause 10.
CANCELLATION - RETURNS - REFUNDS
1. Cancellation of your order and claims for returns and refund regarding any item purchased on the Web Site must always be made in the following way, even when the procedure indicated in the above clause 9.2 and 9.3 has been performed:
a. Within 10 (ten) days from the delivery date of the items to the customer, the latter must notify to GRE Alpha the cancellation or any claim concerning possible returns of goods by means of the "return form" that can be downloaded on the Web Site and that must be completed and sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, as requested at the end of the Return Procedure
2. The customer has the right to ask for the conformity of the order, or in the case of any unavailability of the ordered products occurring in the meantime, to cancel the order. In the latter case, no charge will be made to your credit card for the cancelled goods. In the event that your credit card has already been charged with proof of clearance of payment, you will be refunded as soon as possible.
3. If you use UPS to return goods, shipping will be free of charge. If you use a courier of your choice the return will be at your expense and GRE Alpha shall not be liable for any item returned being lost, misdirected or delivered late, the customer assuming all shipping risks. In this case the products must be returned by a registered shipment to the following address:
No. 14, Gong Le Industrial Area
Le Qun Region Xi Xiang Subdistrict Bao An District,
4. GRE Alpha will not be liable for any loss or damage to products if you ship your return without using UPS.
a. Products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging. The product you wish to return must: be unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which it or was received by you; have all disposable labels still attached; be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories and be sent in one single shipment. Products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time.
5. GRE Alpha will verify whether the returned products are effectively in the condition set at the letter (a) of the above clause 10.3 and will be entitled to ask for reimbursement in case of any damage or non correspondence to the products delivered to the customer.
6. If all the above conditions are satisfied, GRE Alpha will refund the order value, less original shipping costs, as soon as possible, and in any case within 60 days from receipt of the return form. The customers must have evidence of the return shipment
1. The materials on the web site and GRE Alpha's services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, with all faults. GRE Alpha makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the products included in the Web Site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, GRE Alpha disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, warranties of title, and non infringement of intellectual property, and there are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description of the merchandise contained on our order confirmation. without limiting the foregoing, GRE Alpha makes no warranty, express or implied (i) as to the operation or content of the web site, (ii) that use of the web site will be uninterrupted or error- free, (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of the web site content, (iv) that the web site, the servers that host it, or GRE Alpha's e-mail sent to you are free of viruses, or (v) that information GRE Alpha collects on the web site is immune from access by hackers and other unauthorized users. GRE Alpha expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials on the web site. Your use of the web site is at your sole risk, and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of the web site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. In no event, including its own negligence, shall GRE Alpha be liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, arising from or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the web site or the content, materials and functions related thereto, your provision of information via the web site, lost business or lost sales, even if GRE Alpha has been advised of the possibility of such damages or if such damages resulted from your reliance on information in the web site content or from errors, service interruptions, the deletion, degradation or corruption of files or email, software errors or defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Golden Regent's records, programs or services.
2. While GRE Alpha has made every effort to accurately display the colors of our products, GRE Alpha shall not be liable for the any inadequacy of the graphic representations of GRE Alpha products displayed on the Web Site resulting from your monitor's display.
3. GRE Alpha shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold GRE Alpha harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Web Site and/or your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
1. These Terms and Conditions of Sales shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to any conflict of law provisions without prejudice to any contrary overriding mandatory rule of the country of the consumer's normal residence. 2. If any of the conditions included in the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
1. GRE Alpha may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Web Site at any time. GRE Alpha reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any or all aspects of the Web Site or its Content at any time without prior notice.
1. For any claim, further information or assistance on the Web Site or on the purchase procedure, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact GRE Alpha at Asia Pacific: (852) 2423 3332 US/EU: (770) 538-0630